Re: [TR] TR-TR3 Fuel Pump

To: "'Lawrence Schwartz'" <l1j1s@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR-TR3 Fuel Pump
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 14:57:49 -0400
I've heard from people that got fuel pumps that put out more than their
rated pressure.  It's set by the 'return' spring inside the pump, so all it
takes is someone picking up the wrong spring when building the pump.
Installing the spring wrong can do it too.

TR4 workshop manual I believe gives 2 psi (+/- 0.5 psi) for H6 carbs

-- Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **