Re: [TR] Water Wetter

To: Ron L'Herault <lherault@verizon.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Water Wetter
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 21:02:45 -0400
water wetter is nothing more than a surfactant.   soap!

Grandad use to poor a cap full of dish soap in his big old farm
tractor....use to brag about oulasting his neigbors on hot work days

note:...the cheap[er (the soap) the better. No fancy degreasers,
perfumes etc.  I did it in an Spit years back where I just could not
seem to get rid of the air bubble in the head. Worked without issue

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler@verizon.net  www.teglerizer.com