[TR] TR4A trailing arms

To: triumphs@autox.team.net nVJqvItLdxVFvkJjlVmEon+7TLD9XZ7hpWp3TJaLE0mmgYpreJXD47zfeiTvN0zuEvw5brMkedNIVNSlQxHYKbc6JaJMHtuYeu0EFAk0zz1L1QlM7ilh4AMP XRxY4Z48I964uRjHAWQRG6/lX8rtkMlVyxMw9NDt9tHlIbPzh/ju3sTwCmuMOkRL
Subject: [TR] TR4A trailing arms
From: Anthony Rhodes <spamiam@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 09:31:06 -0400
I am looking to buy a pair of trailing arms for a TR4A.  My studs are in bad
shape and I am looking for replacement arms with decent studs.  I will likely
fit the Goodparts axles with 3/8" studs so the studs themselves currently in
the replacement arms are not critical.  The aluminum of the trailing arms does
need to be in good shape.

Does anyone know of some trailing arms that I can buy!

-Tony

Sent from my 1837 Babbage Analytical Engine
** triumphs@autox.team.net **