[TR] Scrap those engine parts?

To: triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Scrap those engine parts?
From: Lee Janssen <lee.k.janssen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 12:27:25 -0600

--000000000000f7cbb4057884f0fa

I looked to see what TR6 crankshafts sold for on ebay - none are listed.
After looking at what has actually sold I have come to the conclusion that
I should just scrap the head, block and crank. The cam MIGHT sell.
Is this consistent with other's observation?
Thanks
Lee Janssen

--000000000000f7cbb4057884f0fa

ne are listed.<div>After looking at what has actually sold I have come to t=

--===============3329868158554612752==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============3329868158554612752==--