[TR] A Sobering Story

To: "Triumphs (triumphs@autox.team.net)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] A Sobering Story
From: "Reihing, Randall S." <Randall.Reihing@utoledo.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 23:09:09 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

--_000_5DF59F06A5E05E47A21C0E72057265D901BFAA7EDFmsgdb11utadut_

Hello All,

Having read every one of the recent posts regarding a misrepresented TR3 fr=
ame, beginning with Andrew's original post, I personally would like to than=
k Andrew for coming forward and sharing what, in reality, was a violation o=
f the fundamental eBay concept of eBay promoted trust between seller and bu=
yer, the very foundation eBay is built on.

The resultant discussion and sharing of similar experiences by so many has =
allowed all of us to learn from Andrew's misfortune and I personally am gra=
teful for Andrew's openness in relating what happened and how we can all pr=
otect ourselves from a similar outcome.

So, thank you Andrew from one who has learned more about how to discern pot=
entially suspicious offers and how to not render payment before the item ha=
s had it's accessibility, quality by physical inspection, actual transfer o=
f legal ownership and taking physical possession of, all verified prior to =
payment completion.

Sincerely,
Randall Reihing
1959 TR3A
1960 TR3A

--_000_5DF59F06A5E05E47A21C0E72057265D901BFAA7EDFmsgdb11utadut_

<head>
1">
</head>
10pt;">Hello All,
R3 frame, beginning with Andrew's original post, I personally would like to=
 thank Andrew for coming forward and sharing what, in reality, was a violat=
ion of the fundamental eBay concept
 of eBay promoted trust between seller and buyer, the very foundation eBay =
is built on.&nbsp;</div>
 has allowed all of us to learn from Andrew's misfortune and I personally a=
m grateful for Andrew's openness in relating what happened and how we can a=
ll protect ourselves from a similar
 outcome.&nbsp;</div>
n potentially suspicious offers and how to not render payment before the it=
em has had it's accessibility, quality by physical inspection, actual trans=
fer of legal ownership and taking
 physical possession of, all verified prior to payment completion.&nbsp;</d=
iv>

--_000_5DF59F06A5E05E47A21C0E72057265D901BFAA7EDFmsgdb11utadut_--

--===============5835697326004925182==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============5835697326004925182==--