Re: [TR] Brake disks

To: triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Brake disks
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 10:30:28 -0500
I have noticed more and more when I have taken rotors in to a local chain store
that offers they service they will say a turn will put it out of spec, or it is
out of spec already.  So they tell me I just need to buy a new rotor.  This is
mostly with newer cars, but has happened with TR rotors as well.

But anyway, if you can find someone to do it and it still has minimum spec
thickness and above turned should work as good as new.

Greg Lemon
TR250

** triumphs@autox.team.net **