[TR] Still under the valve cover on my tr3

To: "Triumph list Team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Still under the valve cover on my tr3
From: Paul Dorsey <dorpaul1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 19:39:08 -0500

--000000000000ac3b27057a58d094

I am having to replace one of the adjusting screws on the rocker arm
assembly.  Does it matter if it comes out from the top or should I remove
the rocker arm assembly and remove it from the bottom (where it contacts
the push rod)?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 tr3

--000000000000ac3b27057a58d094

 the rocker arm assembly.=C2=A0 Does it matter if it comes out from the top=
 or should I remove the rocker arm assembly and remove it from the bottom (=
ey=C2=A0 60 tr3</div></div>

--000000000000ac3b27057a58d094--

--===============8071608745546760189==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **