Re: [TR] Still under the valve cover on my tr3

To: "Triumph list Team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net> please include it with any abuse report [24.229.242.24]:64624
Subject: Re: [TR] Still under the valve cover on my tr3
From: "allenhess@mgcarclub.com" <allenhess@mgcarclub.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 17:20:54 -0500
I think this will work but I havenâ??t needed to try it for a while. It wonâ??t
screw out the top but if you screw it all the way up I think you can slide the
rocker arm over and then screw it out the bottom of the rocker arm. There will
be the spring pressure to contend with. If itâ??s #1 or #8 this wonâ??t work.

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 10, 2018, at 7:39 PM, Paul Dorsey <dorpaul1@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am having to replace one of the adjusting screws on the rocker arm
> assembly.  Does it matter if it comes out from the top or should I remove the
> rocker arm assembly and remove it from the bottom (where it contacts the push
> rod)?
>
> Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 tr3

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html