[TR] SU needles bent?

To: "Triumph list Team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net> VEi+/XOVlAmYLdfipOWZ4yItojBh7nR3/FrTbGGat8+S3pZ5vlGAlXz0HL93ZixM3Pr0pSaoHMnVKE3HoyuAgD1suRiCiX0rJjI=
Subject: [TR] SU needles bent?
From: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 13:24:19 -0700
Iâ??m working on some HS4 SU carbs and upon looking at the needles I rolled
them on a flat surface much like youâ??d do a pool cue to see if itâ??s
straight. They do not roll flat and look like they are bent.  Shouldnâ??t they
be perfectly straight?

Also the only stamping I could make out is a #3. I was expecting to see and AN
or a DD stamp but these werenâ??t original to my Spitfire (came off a old mini
cooper) so they could be both wrong and bent. Anyone know an appropriate leaner
needle (for Denver) for Spitfire HS6 Su carbs?

Thanks
Bud
** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html