[TR] Stag fuel pump installation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Stag fuel pump installation
From: Frank Magnusson <fmags@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 16:32:24 -0600
I'm installing the stock fuel pump and mounts on my U.S. Stag which had an
aftermarket pump which finally quit and a jury rigged mount.  The issue is with
the top banjo bolt.  The US Stags have a big EGR box right in fromt of the fuel
pump. The ROM shows the banjo bolt pipes routed towards the front, whihc doesnt
work if you have the EGR box.  The bottom banjo bolt is fine; just point it
straight down.  But the only way to orient the top banjo bolt is straight up
whihc isnt great since all of the pipes come in from the bottom.  Wondering
what the stock installation is suppossed to look like.  Any help appreciated.
I'm assuming that the US and UK fuel pump mounts are the same...

Thanks,
Frank
'72 Stag

Sent from my iPad