Re: [TR] Barn find!!! or is this a Garage Find???

To: "'Lee Daniels'" <lee@automate-it.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Barn find!!! or is this a Garage Find???
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 21:08:16 -0600
> Did I miss something? Have I been shopping at the wrong place
> for TR parts?

Do you not shop at Macy's & TRF?

Macy's Garage is a small seller with just a few specialty parts; generally
things that he needed for his shop and couldn't find elsewhere.

TRF though, is a major vendor.  I personally like dealing with them much
better than Moss or VB (and considered Charles to be a personal friend).
One of the odd things about them, though, is that they don't publish a
full-line catalog for TR2-TR4.  You have to look up your parts in the
factory spare parts catalogue, then order by factory part number from TRF.

It's actually a nice system once you get used to it, but fairly unusual in
the USA, at least in the automotive world.  (I've been ordering antique farm
tractor parts by factory part number as well.)

-- Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **