Re: [TR] Paint code

To: 'Jim Henningsen' <trguy75@gmail.com>, wbeech@flash.net, john.macartney@UKPIPS.Org.uk
Subject: Re: [TR] Paint code
From: <trhouse@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 18:06:05 -0500
Cc: 'Triumphs' <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I pretty  much wrote the underhood guidelines for the TRA judging parameters. I
cant say I ever saw the markings you describe. I had probably seen and worked
on more engines over the range of production than most at the time and still
have sizable collection of spares.

One odd thing i did discover along the way was that production info was written
underneath the commission plate. (It was an earlier larger plate) Having not
normally removing plates from cars I can't speak to the frequency of this
happening.

Tom

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html