Re: [TR] TR3 Timing question

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Timing question
From: "Wbeech@flash.net" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 11:35:33 -0600
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Thanks to all who responded with good thoughts.  Because this motor was in such
good shape when I got it I did not pull it apart.  I like the idea that it is
the distributor drive, will move it a tooth at a time and see.
All the best,
Bill

Sent from my DynaTAC 8000X

As long as it doesn't ping or overheat, it should be OK.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **