Re: [TR] TR3 Timing question

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, "'Wbeech@flash.net'" <wbeech@flash.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Timing question
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 17:07:47 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
considering the wear issues for these old cars...the best procedure I've
learned to trust (and has worked on a variety of cars...) taught to me
by an ol' timer...

while re-adjusting the idle to the proper rpm.... using a vacuum gauge,
set the initial idle timing to the highest possible vacuum reading when
at the correct idle rpm.

done.

ptegler

--