Re: [TR] Type A Overdrive drain plug

To: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Type A Overdrive drain plug
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 07:55:49 -0400

--0000000000009620710585db49f4

It pays to have the right tool for this operation and keep safety top of
mind.

Many years ago (younger and dumber), I was removing mine with the largest
pipe wrench I had.  I grabbed the frame with one hand and pulled for all i
was worth.  It broke free abruptly and the hand on the frame slid along it
cutting fingers to the bone....

--0000000000009620710585db49f4

rs ago (younger and dumber), I was removing mine with the largest pipe wren=
ch I had.=C2=A0 I grabbed the frame with one hand and pulled for all i was =
worth.=C2=A0 It broke free abruptly and the hand on the frame slid along it=
 cutting fingers to the bone....</div></div>

--0000000000009620710585db49f4--

--===============2956058972376377517==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============2956058972376377517==--