Re: [TR] A flood of flukes

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] A flood of flukes
From: "Joel E. Justin" <j_bar_j@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 19:33:32 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

--_000_CY4PR13MB09518596B6B323D064AFA327BEE20CY4PR13MB0951namp_

An alternate to carrying a complete dizzy is to buy a points plate from Jef=
f at Advanced Distributor. Once you get it, put it in to set the point gap,=
 then pull it back out and put it in the boot for that rare occasion when y=
our Pertronix fails. Advantages are smaller, cheaper and no need to futz wi=
th the timing. Swap out time is quick too. Only other advice is to have an =
extra (small) screw or two 'cause they're easy to lose!

Joel Justin...