[TR] TR6 will not start when hot

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 will not start when hot
From: robert rudolphi <robertrudolphi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 12:50:54 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2394409_653554820.1562158254718

Hello all,
I am having trouble getting my TR6 to start when hot. It always fires right up
when cold but after a drive it just cranks and cranks but will not start. I
usually keep the throttle wide open when trying to start but lately that does
not seem to make a difference. I usually have a strong smell of gas after
cranking for a while. I have installed one of the carb heat shields but also no
help. I assume it has to do with the carbs getting to hot above the exhaust
manifolds, but I have spoken to others and they do not have this problem. This
has been going on for years and would love any input to possible fixes.
Thank you,
Robert Rudolphi74 TR6
------=_Part_2394409_653554820.1562158254718

font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><=
div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Hello all,</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data=
ing trouble getting my TR6 to start when hot. It always fires right up when=
 cold but after a drive it just cranks and cranks but will not start. I usu=
ally keep the throttle wide open when trying to start but lately that does =
not seem to make a difference. I usually have a strong smell of gas after c=
ranking for a while. I have installed one of the carb heat shields but also=
 no help. I assume it has to do with the carbs getting to hot above the exh=
aust manifolds, but I have spoken to others and they do not have this probl=
em. This has been going on for years and would love any input to possible f=
" data-setdir=3D"false">Thank you,</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"fal=
------=_Part_2394409_653554820.1562158254718--

--===============1957585250794050716==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============1957585250794050716==--