Re: [TR] Electric Fuel Pump Recommendations

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Electric Fuel Pump Recommendations
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 13:58:47 -0700

--------------A72F8F2210EDB9D87F7AF40D

https://www.bpnorthwest.com/austin-healey/bn4-bj8/fuel-system/fuel-pump-electronic-dual-polarity-bn1-bn4-mg-tf-mga-mgb-to-64.html

Quiet and dependable.
TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*

--------------A72F8F2210EDB9D87F7AF40D

  <head>
  </head>
href="https://www.bpnorthwest.com/austin-healey/bn4-bj8/fuel-system/fuel-pump-electronic-dual-polarity-bn1-bn4-mg-tf-mga-mgb-to-64.html";>https://www.bpnorthwest.com/austin-healey/bn4-bj8/fuel-system/fuel-pump-electronic-dual-polarity-bn1-bn4-mg-tf-mga-mgb-to-64.html</a></div>
      cite="mid:000a01d538f0$720bcc60$56236520$@flash.net">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">I actually bought a pair of the cheap
[...]

** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>
  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/wbeech@flash.net";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/wbeech@flash.net</a>

** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>
  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
          Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
          Canada</a>
        2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn
        what to write<br>

--------------A72F8F2210EDB9D87F7AF40D--

--===============2380360430781069870==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **