Re: [TR] Eastwood Gas Tank Kit

Subject: Re: [TR] Eastwood Gas Tank Kit
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 16:45:22 -0400
Cc: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I bought a 76 Spitfire last fall...35,000 miles since new.  I don't
know how long it had been sitting before the seller inherited it, but
I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the tank, because it had
something shiny in the bottom.  Turned out to be the bottom of the
tank.

To be fair, the seller had put new gas in it, and had some other work
done to attempt to get it running, but I'm pretty sure they didn't
pull the tank and replace it.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **