Re: [TR] Anyone in US can redo my Stag wooden dash pieces?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Anyone in US can redo my Stag wooden dash pieces?
From: "Frank Magnusson" <fmags@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 14:22:48 -0500
Hi Sujit,

I got some nice veneer at a local cabinetry shop, and just did mine myself;
really wasn't that hard, and came out very nice.

But if you want something pre-done, There are some kits available from some
suppliers in the UK; maybe Rimmers, but I see people on the FB site with
kits they have acquired there.  Have not seen anyone who will refinish yours
and send them back though.

Frank

<I'm not really looking for new. However an outfit in the UK can make me a
set for about $500 Sujit
--
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California>