Re: [TR] 62 TR4 Temp Gauge

To: greg@gelhar.com, trguy75@gmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] 62 TR4 Temp Gauge
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 11:46:29 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_832302_1897282471.1569843989809

 I must admit a little confusion.=C2=A0 I know they made a change in gauge =
styles between the TR3 and TR4 but this is an early (very early) TR4 and it=
 may have a TR3-style gauge.=C2=A0 Bit then they never used an electric tem=
p gauge on the TR3.
That said, IF it is a later style gauge a shorted sensor wire would cause a=
 full scale indication on the gauge.=C2=A0 The common test is to unplug the=
 wire from the sender and see if the gauge behaves differently.=20
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20