Re: [TR] Craigslist

Subject: Re: [TR] Craigslist
From: Greg Lemon <grglmn@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 17:14:52 -0600
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net>

--000000000000ab8f5d059ddc531a

Kind of hard to find interesting old cars and parts on Craigslist at all
these days, or at least as much as you used to.  I think it is a
combination of things getting older and rarer, and people realizing that
the limited local market of CL is not the best place to sell old British
car parts.

I had a stash of old TR stuff I had in my garage for 30 years, not
necessarily the best shape, or rarest parts, but after local ads and pretty
much offers to give away to club members (most of whom also have a garage
full of old parts) ebaying some, I ended up hauling a lot of it to the
dump, sad, but I really didn't want to haul it and store it and have
somebody else figure what to do with it after I am gone.

Greg Lemon
TR250

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020, 4:05 PM <trhouse@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

> Maybe I should take the 30 from my barn and post them???????????

aigslist at all these days, or at least as much as you used to.=C2=A0 I thi=
nk it is a combination of things getting older and rarer, and people realiz=
ing that the limited local market of CL is not the best place to sell old B=
h of old TR stuff I had in my garage for 30 years, not necessarily the best=
 shape, or rarest parts, but after local ads and pretty much offers to give=
 away to club members (most of whom also have a garage full of old parts) e=
baying some, I ended up hauling a lot of it to the dump, sad, but I really =
didn&#39;t want to haul it and store it and have somebody else figure what =
il_attr">On Wed, Feb 5, 2020, 4:05 PM  &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:trhouse@columb=
s=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;pad=
ding-left:1ex"><div>Maybe I should take the 30 from my barn and post them??=
br>Sent: Wednesday February 5 2020 2:56:54PM<br>Subject: [TR] Craigslist<br=
  =20
=20
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Is it just me, or is it become rare to nonexistent to see a TR3 ad under=
 parts?
:rgb(51,51,51)">
** <a href=3D"mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"nore=
ferrer">triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **<br>