Re: [TR] O2 Sensor on TR6

To: "'Paul Tegler'" <ptegler@verizon.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] O2 Sensor on TR6
From: <jpaynepbr@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 18:01:44 -0700
Authentication-results: cox.net; auth=pass (LOGIN) smtp.auth=jpaynepbr@cox.net a=INOMHiXCNAS9ksp7FTt1Ng==:117 a=INOMHiXCNAS9ksp7FTt1Ng==:17 a=IkcTkHD0fZMA:10 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=VXAKiPAwAAAA:8 a=czq4-BAGAAAA:8 a=o1OHuDzbAAAA:8 a=kviXuzpPAAAA:8 a=aIunGIg8ym3gj6XgUKEA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=ZfT57KvcMfUA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=GGGinmgZRQXmVEG1E52S:22 a=tgVsiNqDO66pv4sWyDOB:22 a=aPVuKmG3HpUccwBwU-k1:22 a=5YQ6H4ZxyGn-KoBYtt8s:22 a=qrIFiuKZe2vaD64auk6j:22
Buddy of mine put in an 02 meter in the dash of his TR6 - he is sorting though
proper set up of a Holley carb for his supercharger rig.

It's kind of cool actually.