Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 13, Issue 222

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 13, Issue 222
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 14:04:55 -0400
No one has talked about your horn, I think.  Besides making sure the contact
plate is clean, make sure all ground connections down the column are there,
clean and tight.  Make sure there is connection from the column to the body
of the car too.  Last but not least, get a trusty assistant to push on the
horn button, engine going, and whack the body of the horn, on which of
course you have already checked to confirm that the hot connection and
ground connetion are clean and tight.

Ron L

Message: 4