[TR] Gasket Innovations Silicone Gaskets. Timing Cover & Pan Gaskets. St

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Gasket Innovations Silicone Gaskets. Timing Cover & Pan Gaskets. Status
From: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 13:23:43 -0500
Cc: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Triumph Folks

I see people asking about Silicone Pan Gaskets. Here is a status report:

Timing Cover Gaskets-TR4 & TR6: we are now producing pre-production timing
cover gaskets for trial. We will send out a few for evaluation, very soon.

Pan Gaskets-TR4: we have an experimental mold and it needs design changes.

We have been working on these for a few years, but the projects go dormant when
we try to produce valve cover gasket to a high demand.

It still will be awhile. Demand is high now as people have gone to their
garages and we only have a small group of mostly part time employees.

We also want a roaring success, on new product, like the valve cover gaskets.

Thank you all for posing the question. Itâ??s something we want to do, and do
well.

Best Regards,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr