Re: [TR] TR 6 oilfilter

To: JOSEPH MATO <joemato@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR 6 oilfilter
From: Greg Lemon <grglmn@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 16:27:10 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>

--000000000000516f1005aebfe261

I can barely bleed the clutch or change the oil with the spin on filter,
can't imagine the canister being worse, but maybe I don't have the same
aftermarket setup.

Greg Lemon
TR250

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020, 1:45 PM JOSEPH MATO <joemato@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>   I wonder who designed this vehicle knowing that we like to occasionally
> change the oil filter. After trying gymnastics to remove the canister, we
> loosened the clutch slave cylinder which did the trick. Then installed a
> spin-on adapter which made the job easy. My question is why would they make
> a routine chore next to impossible. The opposite of the TR3 where most
> everything is open. Thank God my wife was able to get in there!  Joe Mato
> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **

> http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/grglmn@gmail.com

--000000000000516f1005aebfe261

spin on filter, can&#39;t imagine the canister being worse, but maybe I don=
=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Mon, Sep 7, 2020,=
 1:45 PM JOSEPH MATO &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:joemato@sbcglobal.net";>joemato@s=
e=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div><d=
iv style=3D"font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:16px"><div d=
ir=3D"ltr">=C2=A0=C2=A0I wonder who designed this vehicle knowing that we l=
ike to occasionally change the oil filter. After trying gymnastics to remov=
e the canister, we loosened the clutch slave cylinder which did the trick. =
Then installed a spin-on adapter which made the job easy. My question is wh=
y would they make a routine chore next to impossible. The opposite of the T=
R3 where most everything is open. Thank God my wife was able to get in ther=
.net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **<b=
r>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"; rel=3D"noreferr=