[TR] ref: TR Throwout bearing - grinding at midpoint of clutch

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] ref: TR Throwout bearing - grinding at midpoint of clutch
From: aribert neumann <aribertn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 07:35:30 -0500

--000000000000f672bd05b36f73bf

Edward
Thank you for your response.  I will check for dropped thrust bearings
though I am doubtful that is the cause.  The noise could certainly be that
grinding sound.  On this engine I machined the faces of one of the main
caps and pinned a second pair of thrust bearings in place (I had dropped
thrust bearings in the original GT6 engine).