[TR] Stabil

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Stabil
From: Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 08:28:13 -0500
Thanks to alll who responded. I think I am going to try the Startron if
I can get it at my FLAPS. If not there is always amazon.

It appears to have good reviews. The maker also says you should add some
on every fill up. I don't think I need that since I use only alcohol
free gas for my Triumphs and small engines.

By the way, the 11th is Veteran's Day. Too all veterans, have a
wonderful day. Go have a beer at your local Legion or VFW, I will.

Bob

** triumphs@autox.team.net **