[TR] TR4 Windshield Install

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4 Windshield Install
From: Q <HDRider570@att.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 16:15:25 -0800
All the TR4 windshield mounting rubbers I have used required a bit of
stretching to get over the corners of the glass.  That did not stop the
seal from being a bit bowed along the vertical edges.  I would say that
if the corners are loose then you have the incorrect mounting rubber.

A Herald uses the same type of seal but the windshield is about two
inches taller so the seal is about four inches longer.

Edward Hamer

Petaluma CA

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html