Re: [TR] TR4A Horn Question

To: Jerry Van Vlack <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A Horn Question
From: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 17:33:59 -0500
X_cmae_category: , , a=WhgctQnCsc//5IeC0sxijw==:117 a=WhgctQnCsc//5IeC0sxijw==:17 a=KGjhK52YXX0A:10 a=IkcTkHD0fZMA:10 a=A03CRN7d9NsA:10 a=EmqxpYm9HcoA:10 a=1neHQYNMRAQA:10 a=doupyKFmAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=o1OHuDzbAAAA:8 a=czq4-BAGAAAA:8 a=w1lZMHalAAAA:8 a=poO4m3a3ioQglKalFuQA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=PnVOTTmvsOeot2Fdb9eX:22 a=GGGinmgZRQXmVEG1E52S:22 a=5YQ6H4ZxyGn-KoBYtt8s:22 a=aPVuKmG3HpUccwBwU-k1:22 a=oHTaTsA8LqziQtqdG9bf:22
X_cmae_category: , ,
Hi Jerry,
The horn button controls a specific â??hornâ?? relay in this harness but itâ??s
recommended current limit is 15 amps. The horns I have pull 17.25 amps. The
horns I have are new and I bet the original ones needed less current. I am
going to call Scott Harper tomorrow and see if he has some old ones.
I thought about increasing the wire size of the horn circuit.
Dave Connitt

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mharc@autox.team.net