Re: [TR] TR4A Horn Question

To: Alex & Janet Thomson <aljlthomson@charter.net>, 'Dave Connitt' <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A Horn Question
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 20:10:58 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
not so much a current adjustment as it is a 'buzzer plate' travel
adjustment. As they age the vibratory plate (relay contact) doesnt
travel as far. Adjusting the screw gets the plate travel and contact in
sync so open/close travel is also enough to vibrate and still
connect/disconnect

Adjusting the screw WILL tweak the sound a bit between end points where
it simply stops buzzing, either open circuit of staying closed pulling
current

ptegler

--

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mharc@autox.team.net