Re: [TR] cions of ucas

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] cions of ucas
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 20:15:37 -0400

--------------4BEFD2C2A6C7EFAACD3D1EDA

...can't even remember anymore which year it was... having Ted
Schumacher introduce us to Dale street side downtown during the race car
parade at Watkins Glen.... holy cr___ that was years back

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler@verizon.net  www.teglerizer.com

--------------4BEFD2C2A6C7EFAACD3D1EDA

  <head>
  </head>
      Schumacher introduce us to Dale street side downtown during the
      race car parade at Watkins Glen.... holy cr___ that was years back</p>
      Wakeman wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:4529f86a-0c8c-885a-d2c9-85f5c9eba9f6@gmail.com">
        wrote:<br>
        cite="mid:9a8ba4a8-4347-152d-4456-5437198c78d9@bradakis.com">On
        this day 30 years ago Team.Net came into being.�  The
        British-cars mailing list was already going strong, an offshoot
        from rec.autos Usenet group.�  Dale Cook, Jim Muller, then me.
        Team.net went from 2 lists at the beginning, autox and
        british-cars, and exploded into nearly 70 different lists with
        something like 15,000 individuals subscribed at its peak.�  For
        a while it was pretty much the only game in town.�  As I recall,
        when I attended the SCCA Solo II Nationals 25th Anniversary
        event, something like 2/3rds of the 1,000+ entrants were on the
        autox list. </blockquote>
        started the original British car mail list in 1987. He started
        by sending emails to those of us who were posting on rec.autos
        and asking us if we wanted to join the email list he was
        creating. Soon to be named SOL, standing for Scions of Lucas.
        The history of the group from its earliest email list roots goes
        back about 34 years, about 4 years before team.net</p>
            moz-do-not-send="true">Book - The Essential Guide to
            Overland Travel in the United States and Canada</a> <br>
          2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn
          what to write<br>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>
  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>