[TR] Kas

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Kas
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 07:42:56 -0600
It isn't really a surprise, but still it was very sad to hear of his
passing.

He actually lived in Salt Lake for a while, and many times when I was
chatting with him at Kastner Cup events he would tell stories about his
days here.

There was this bar in town called the Dead Goat Saloon.  It was a great
place, and brought in many blues bands, heard some great music there.
The owner was John Paul Brophy.  And it never occurred to me but one day
Kas asked me about John Paul, and I found out he was the son of the
Brophy part of Kastner Brophy racing.  Small world.

mjb.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html

Unsubscribe/Manage: