[TR] London Barn Find - at least one Stag...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] London Barn Find - at least one Stag...
From: lee@automate-it.com
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 18:32:59 -0500
I ran across this interesting video - recorded just a few days ago -
reporting on the "London Barn Find".

Interesting stuff! A fair number of MBs, Beemers and Porches, a bunch of
MGBs and at least one Stag that I saw. I slowed down the YouTube
playback to 0.5 just to get a better look at the toys.

I'd love to get more about the story of where these came from and why
they're there!
  see https://youtu.be/T_KJwtCcPIo

Lee
** triumphs@autox.team.net **