[TR] Door trim clips

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Door trim clips
From: Greg Lemon <grglmn@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 17:51:10 -0500

--00000000000026ec8105df14bfc3

The clips that hold the inner soft door panels on, TR4-250, I think TR6 and
others too.   When I fit my new panels (over 10 years ago) I had to fight
to get them to stay put, as the trim material was maybe thicker than
original, and so the clips wouldn't fully recess and hold the panel on like
the should, or they pop out when you close the door.

Have been fighting this for years.  Tired of fighting it, anybody make a
better clip?  Looks like there are similar in principle clips available for
Ford and maybe others, but without trying hard to say which will work.

Anybody else had the same problem?  Anybody have a solution?

Thanks,

Greg Lemon
TR250

--00000000000026ec8105df14bfc3

0, I think TR6 and others too.=C2=A0 =C2=A0When I fit my new panels (over 1=
0 years ago) I had to fight to get them to stay put, as the trim material w=
as maybe thicker than original, and so the clips wouldn&#39;t fully recess =
and hold the panel on like the should, or they pop out when you close the d=
or years.=C2=A0 Tired of fighting it, anybody make a better clip?=C2=A0 Loo=
ks like there are similar in principle clips available for Ford and maybe o=
thers, but without trying hard to say which will work.</div><div dir=3D"aut=

--00000000000026ec8105df14bfc3--

--===============5938690815318057339==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============5938690815318057339==--