Re: [TR] Looking for a replacement for the gasket in my TR4A gas cap.

To: William Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Looking for a replacement for the gasket in my TR4A gas cap.
From: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 17:27:22 -0400
Cc: TR3/6 <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi again,
So after talking to Albert at The Roadster Factory I have another gasket on its
way and weâ??ll NOT be traveling via USPS.
Many thanks for all the great ideas.
The plot thickens as my wifeâ??s 2019 Tucson has a parasitic battery drain.
Remember the 10 year/100,000 mile warranty thing? Well, the good news is that
this is most likely covered under the bumper to bumper warranty. The bad news
is that I canâ??t find a Hyundai dealer that can get to it earlier that April
26.! I wonder what the odds are of them having the parts once they figure out
what the problem is?
So now my TR4A is starting to look like a daily driver.

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mharc@autox.team.net