Re: [TR] Future Triumph?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Future Triumph?
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@verizon.net> mail.backend.jedi.jws.acl:role.jedi.acl.token.atz.jws.hermes.aol
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 20:01:23 -0400
References: <a0d3dfd9-53af-90e4-2aa9-ae8d0245b08a@bradakis.com> <CAK23-wdjmqXAhVG8-4uxTotzce5qC3pdO=WyTnvqmuiY9of0-A@mail.gmail.com> <74669bd5bac849cd845685d1c2c327e3@ranteer.com> <416061D2-05C9-4265-9390-FB0619570C1F@albiontechnical.com> <a235b8a471ea449388f58259025d44d0@ranteer.com> <0BABE008-8B28-432D-92AD-C0BA32962BEA@albiontechnical.com> <1705572990.3987223.1690116333571@mail.yahoo.com> <E0F29DA2-A053-4071-9D5A-8FCF5C5E5F1C@albiontechnical.com> <CAJ1eQwgbr8-WnfMh4RrfEuyLYfH+YmhJ413tH=M+5SUnyujTpw@mail.gmail.com>

--------------Dmtr77pmHaImBFWSDWPPF404

keep your eyes open for salt batteries.
But tech dev looks like govt might finally lossen restirctions on the
the media needed to massively drop the price and faciliate safe hydrogen
power, which will far outpace future EV developement

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler@verizon.net   www.teglerizer.com

--------------Dmtr77pmHaImBFWSDWPPF404

  <head>
  </head>
      But tech dev looks like govt might finally lossen restirctions on
      the the media needed to massively drop the price and faciliate
      safe hydrogen power, which will far outpace future EV developement</p>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAJ1eQwgbr8-WnfMh4RrfEuyLYfH+YmhJ413tH=M+5SUnyujTpw@mail.gmail.com">
        still in the relative infancy. The â??boom daysâ?? for EVâ??s will
        come, IMHO, when a significant breakthrough in battery
        technology occurs. That is, when battery science allows for
        rapid recharge, long life and when cheap(er) battery-pack
        replacements are possible. The company that develops THAT
        breakthrough battery tech, will revolutionize not only EVâ??s but
        many other battery-dependent devicesâ?¦.</div>
            PM Michael Marr &lt;<a
              href="mailto:mmarr@albiontechnical.com";
              moz-do-not-send="true"
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">mmarr@albiontechnical.com</a>&gt;
            wrote:<br>
0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;padding-left:1ex;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204)">
              Iâ??m surprised we have not seen a law requiring EVs to be
              preceded on their journey by a man with a red flagâ?¦
                    DAVID MASSEY &lt;<a href="mailto:dave1massey@cs.com";
                      target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">dave1massey@cs.com</a>&gt;
                    wrote:<br>

style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:16px">
                        style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif">
                          style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif">All
                          this EV bashing reminds me of the picture of
                          the Model T being pulled out of the mud but a
                          farmer and a team of horses and the farmer
                          thinking all along "These things will never
                          catch on."</div>
                          style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>
                          style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif">Anyone
                          who expects a new technology to catch on with
                          a straight line growth curve is not being
                          realistic.  There are many supply chain and
                          infrastructure issues that need to be worked
                          out and this is a chicken/egg relationship
                          between these issues and EV acceptance.  Heck,
                          in the early days of gas-powered cars drivers
                          had to stop at the local dry-goods store and
                          buy "cleaning solvent" to power their cars.</div>
                          style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>
                          style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif">EV's
                          have many fewer moving parts and hence are
                          more reliable and, except for the battery, are
                          less expensive to build.  And battery
                          technology is evolving as we speak.</div>
                          style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>
                          style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif">But
                          back to the topic at hand.  This new "Triumph"
                          resembles the TR3 in the same manner that a
                          Picasso painting resembles reality. Yeah, some
                          of the elements are there but they are not
                          coherent.  The styling does not inspire me,
                          but that is just my opinion, for what it's
                          worth.<br>
                          style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>
                          style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif">
style="font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:12pt;line-height:normal;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size-adjust:none;color:black">
style="font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:12pt;line-height:normal;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size-adjust:none;color:black">

style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"><font
style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,0)" size="4">Dave

style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"><span
style="font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black"><br>
                        style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>
                        style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>

id="m_-4098356278704906929ydp522f7509yahoo_quoted_0652061481">
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:rgb(38,40,42)">
                          Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">On
                          Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 10:07:28 PM CDT,
                          Michael Marr &lt;<a
                            href="mailto:mmarr@albiontechnical.com";
                            target="_blank"
                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                            Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">mmarr@albiontechnical.com</a>&gt;
                          wrote:
                          Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><br>
                          Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><br>
                          Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                            id="m_-4098356278704906929ydp522f7509yiv6716051637"
                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                            Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                              Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Hmmm.
                              Not exactly â??no goâ??, or â??EVs are piling up
                              on dealer lots.â??<br clear="none">
                                style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Michael
                                Marr<br clear="none">
                                  Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                    Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><br
                                      clear="none">
                                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica

Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Mobile:
                                     630-202-0065</div>
                                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                    Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><br
                                      clear="none">
                                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                    Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Sent
                                    from my iPad</div>
                                  &lt;<a href="mailto:dave@ranteer.com";
                                    target="_blank"
                                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                    Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                                    moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">dave@ranteer.com</a>&gt;
                                  wrote:<br clear="none">
                                style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                  style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                  Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">

id="m_-4098356278704906929ydp522f7509yiv6716051637divtagdefaultwrapper"
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,0)">

style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif">EV
                                      sales have peaked</p>

style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br
                                        clear="none">

style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif"><a
                                        shape="rect"

id="m_-4098356278704906929ydp522f7509yiv6716051637LPlnk263632"
href="https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2023/05/08/ev-sales-2023-slowing/70188358007/";
                                        rel="nofollow" target="_blank"

style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif"
                                        moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2023/05/08/ev-sales-2023-slowing/70188358007/</a><br
                                        clear="none">

style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br
                                        clear="none">

style="font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br
                                        clear="none">
                                  <hr

style="display:inline-block;width:98%;font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">

id="m_-4098356278704906929ydp522f7509yiv6716051637divRplyFwdMsg"
                                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                    Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><font
style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,0)"
                                      face="Calibri, sans-serif"><b

style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">From:</b>
                                      Michael Marr &lt;<a
                                        href="mailto:mmarr@albiontechnical.com";
                                        target="_blank"
                                        style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"
                                        moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">mmarr@albiontechnical.com</a>&gt;<br
                                        clear="none">
                                      <b

style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Sent:</b>
                                      Saturday, July 22, 2023 4:01:34 PM<br
                                        clear="none">
                                      <b

style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">To:</b>
                                      dave northrup<br clear="none">
                                      <b

style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Cc:</b>
                                      Listers<br clear="none">
                                      <b

style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Subject:</b>
                                      Re: [TR] Future Triumph?</font>
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"> </div>
                                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica

Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Really?
                                    Whatâ??s your source for that little
                                    nugget?
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><br clear="none">
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Hereâ??s another viewpointâ?¦</div>
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><br clear="none">
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">

style="display:block;font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">

style="display:inline-block;font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                          <a shape="rect" dir="ltr"
style="border-radius:10px;font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;display:block;width:228px;text-decoration:none;text-decoration-style:solid;text-decoration-color:currentcolor"
href="https://www.iea.org/news/demand-for-electric-cars-is-booming-with-sales-expected-to-leap-35-this-year-after-a-record-breaking-2022";
                                            rel="nofollow"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true">
style="table-layout:fixed;border-collapse:collapse;width:228px;font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;background-color:rgb(233,233,235)"
                                              width="228"
                                              cellspacing="0"
                                              cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                              <tbody

style="font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">

style="font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                                    rowspan="1"

style="font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                                                    align="center">

style="font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">&lt;GEVO2023reportcover_Anelectriccarchargingundersolarpannels.jpg&gt;</div>

style="font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                                    rowspan="1"

style="font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
style="font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;table-layout:fixed;background-color:rgb(233,233,235)"
                                                      width="228"
                                                      cellspacing="0"
                                                      cellpadding="0"
                                                      bgcolor="#E9E9EB">
                                                      <tbody

style="font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">

style="font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                                          colspan="1"
                                                          rowspan="1"
                                                          style="padding:8px
0px;font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">

style="max-width:100%;margin:0px
16px;font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
style="font-weight:500;font-size:12px;text-align:left;font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><a
                                                          shape="rect"
href="https://www.iea.org/news/demand-for-electric-cars-is-booming-with-sales-expected-to-leap-35-this-year-after-a-record-breaking-2022";
style="text-decoration:none;text-decoration-style:solid;text-decoration-color:currentcolor;font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                                                          rel="nofollow"
target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"><font
style="font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,0)">Demand
                                                          for electric
                                                          cars is
                                                          booming, with
                                                          sales expected
                                                          to leap 35%
                                                          this year
                                                          after a
                                                          record-breaking
                                                          2022 - News -
style="font-weight:400;font-size:11px;text-align:left;font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><a
                                                          shape="rect"
href="https://www.iea.org/news/demand-for-electric-cars-is-booming-with-sales-expected-to-leap-35-this-year-after-a-record-breaking-2022";
style="text-decoration:none;text-decoration-style:solid;text-decoration-color:currentcolor;font-family:-apple-system,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                                                          rel="nofollow"
target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"><font
                                                      </tbody>
                                              </tbody>
                                          </a></div>
                                        style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Michael Marr<br clear="none">
                                          style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><br clear="none">
                                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Mobile:  630-202-0065</div>
                                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><br clear="none">
                                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Sent from my iPad</div>
                                        style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><br clear="none">
                                          style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">On Jul 22, 2023, at 14:52, dave
                                          northrup &lt;<a
                                            href="mailto:dave@ranteer.com";
                                            target="_blank"
                                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">dave@ranteer.com</a>&gt;
                                          wrote:<br clear="none">
                                        style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                          style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"> </div>
                              Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                  Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Despite
                                  what the Biden administration wants,
                                  electric cars are a no go.</p>
                                  Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"> </p>
                                  Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">EVs
                                  are piling up on dealer lots as
                                  consumers are correctly rejecting them</p>
                                  Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"> </p>
                                  none;border-width:1pt medium
                                  medium;padding:3pt 0in
                                  0in;font-family:&quot;Helvetica

Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;border-color:rgb(225,225,225)
                                  currentcolor currentcolor">
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"><b
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">From:</b> Triumphs &lt;<a

href="mailto:triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net";
                                      target="_blank"
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net</a>&gt;
                                    <b
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">On Behalf Of </b>Ted<br
                                      clear="none">
                                    <b
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Sent:</b> Saturday, July 22, 2023
                                    11:15 AM<br clear="none">
                                    <b
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">To:</b> Mark Bradakis &lt;<a
                                      href="mailto:mark@bradakis.com";
                                      target="_blank"
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">mark@bradakis.com</a>&gt;<br
                                      clear="none">
                                    <b
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Cc:</b> Listers &lt;<a
                                      href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";
                                      target="_blank"
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">triumphs@autox.team.net</a>&gt;<br
                                      clear="none">
                                    <b
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Subject:</b> Re: [TR] Future
                                    Triumph?</p>
                                  Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"> </p>
                                  Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                    Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Great to see &amp; thanks for
                                      sharing the concept's evolution
                                      from Makkina with BMW.</p>
                                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                    Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"> </p>
                                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                    Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">

style="margin-bottom:12pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Will be interesting to see if BMW
                                      hits to the e-go button.</p>
                                      style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                        style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">
                                          style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">On Sat, Jul 22, 2023, 11:13 AM
                                          Mark Bradakis &lt;<a
                                            shape="rect"
                                            href="mailto:mark@bradakis.com";
                                            rel="nofollow"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">mark@bradakis.com</a>&gt;
                                          wrote:</p>
                                        style="border-style:none none
                                        none solid;border-width:medium
                                        medium medium 1pt;padding:0in
                                        0in 0in

6pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in;font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;border-color:currentcolor
                                        currentcolor currentcolor
                                        rgb(204,204,204)">
                                          style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">First off, had a power outage
                                          yesterday that had the servers
                                          off the air
                                          for a few hours.  All is back
                                          again, bits should be flowing.<br
                                            clear="none">
                                          And what do you make of this
                                          concept car?  If you drink
                                          enough gin and <br
                                            clear="none">
                                          tonics and squint just right,
                                          you might see the TR2/3
                                          influence.  But <br
                                            clear="none">
                                          those wheels!<br clear="none">
                                          <a shape="rect"
href="https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/electriccars/article-12298467/Triumph-TR25-electric-concept-unveiled-iconic-British-brand-returning.html?ico=mol_desktop_moneycars";
                                            rel="nofollow"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/electriccars/article-12298467/Triumph-TR25-electric-concept-unveiled-iconic-British-brand-returning.html?ico=mol_desktop_moneycars</a><br
                                            clear="none">
                                          mjb.<br clear="none">
                                          ** <a shape="rect"

href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";
                                            rel="nofollow"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                                            triumphs@autox.team.net</a>
                                          **<br clear="none">
                                          Donate: <a shape="rect"

href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";
                                            rel="nofollow"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                                          Archive: <a shape="rect"

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs";
http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a shape="rect"
                                            href="http://www.team.net/archive";
                                            rel="nofollow"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                                            http://www.team.net/archive</a><br
                                            clear="none">
                                          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
                                            shape="rect"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/triumph66@gmail.com";
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/triumph66@gmail.com</a></p>
                                Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">**
                                  target="_blank"
                                  style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                  Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                                  moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">triumphs@autox.team.net</a>
                                **</span><br clear="none">

Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"></span><br
                                clear="none">
                                Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Donate:
                                <a
                                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";
                                  target="_blank"
                                  style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                  Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                                  moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br
                                clear="none">
                                Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Archive:
                                <a

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br
                                clear="none">

Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"></span><br
                                clear="none">

Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">Unsubscribe/Manage:
                                <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mmarr@albiontechnical.com";
                                  target="_blank"
                                  style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                                  Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                                  moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mmarr@albiontechnical.com</a></span>

id="m_-4098356278704906929ydp522f7509yiv6716051637yqtfd45065"
[...]

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mmarr@albiontechnical.com</a></span><br
                                  clear="none">
                            id="m_-4098356278704906929ydp522f7509yqtfd36707"
                            style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                            Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif">** <a
                              shape="rect"
                              href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";
                              rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
                              style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                              Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                              triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **<br
                              clear="none">
                            Donate: <a shape="rect"
                              href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";
                              rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
                              style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                              Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                              http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
                              clear="none">
                            Archive: <a shape="rect"
                              href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs";
                              rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
                              style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                              Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                              http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>
                            <a shape="rect"
                              href="http://www.team.net/archive";
                              rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
                              style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                              Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                              http://www.team.net/archive</a><br
                              clear="none">
                            Unsubscribe/Manage: <a shape="rect"

href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/dave1massey@cs.com";
                              rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
                              style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica
                              Neue&quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/dave1massey@cs.com</a><br
                              clear="none">
            ** <a href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net"; target="_blank"
              moz-do-not-send="true"
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">triumphs@autox.team.net</a>
            **<br>
            Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs";
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>
              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
            Unsubscribe/Manage: <a

href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/forzion7@gmail.com";
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"

class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/forzion7@gmail.com</a><br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>
  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>