tvr

Suspension arms

To: tvr <tvr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Suspension arms
From: Rolf Beuttenmuller <rolf@star.inst.bnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 08:06:39 -0500
Thanks for the help Stephen and Griff65.
Measuring the suspension arms is not a problem I just wasnt sure about
the orientation. Thanks for clearing that up for me Griff65. Actually if
I would have thought about it AND looked at the specs in my owners
manual it would have been very clear. I suspect that I put them back
incorrectly back in 1974 because I remmember the alignment guy
complaining about the caster.
Regarding the tabs I have already modified them years ago and I have
also invested in the Polyurethane bushings they have a nice shoulder
that should prevent this movement. The complete set for my Vixen was
about $200. that includes the steering rack mounts, diff mounts and all
the suspension bushings except for the lower trunions.
Thanks again for your help.

--
Rolf Beuttenmuller
70 TVR Vixen