tvr

Re: New member

To: breedon@ucdhep.ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: New member
From: Rolf Beuttenmuller <rolf@star.inst.bnl.gov>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 10:54:15 -0500
Hi Richard;

Welcome to the net. We have communicated in the past because of a collaboration
between UC Davis and BNL.

I had subscribed to the list on domino, which I really enjoyed, but the traffic
there is overwhelming, and all the talk about the NEW TVR's just makes me too
jealous.And when I saw the pictures of the new speed 6 I almost trashed my
keybord with the drool.

Regarding the the lack of traffic don't worry it gets pretty active when you
need
help with technical questions. I am still in the process of putting my car back
together one piece at a time. I have been dismantling all of the components
cleaning and rebuilding them. I WILL have a better than new car when I am done.

--
Rolf Beuttenmuller
Brookhaven National Laboratory