tvr

1976 TVR 2500M for sale

To: tvr@Autox.Team.Net, tvr@domino.com
Subject: 1976 TVR 2500M for sale
From: Robert Blumberg <robert.blumberg@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 08:06:21 -0800
I must regretfully sell my TVR 2500M.  It is in very nice condition, though not
quite concours. It has less than 40,000 miles on the odometer, which, from the
car's condition, appears accurate.  It has three dual Weber carbs, modified
cams and ignition system, and headers. It has the original 5 T-slot wheels. It
is quick, loud, fun and reliable.

In addition, and included in the sale, is the original owner's manual, the
factory parts manual, and books and magazine articles about vintage TVRs.

The vehicle is in the Seattle Washington (USA) area. Offers at $7250 considered.

Robert Blumberg         206 325 4194