tvr

Re: A cry for help

To: Rolf Beuttenmuller <rolf@star.inst.bnl.gov>
Subject: Re: A cry for help
From: qdhgurneejr@home.com
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 08:20:09 -0800
Rolf-
Yup, the rearward holes.  It causes the tierods to be angled slightly
forward with the wheels straight ahead, and straight when they're at
full lock.  Find some hard mounts for the rack while you're at it; Moss
Motors, I think.  The rubber mounts are a travesty unless you don't
intend to drive the car....
Skip Gurnee
LVX1474, TVRCC #36