tvr

Steering rack

To: qdhgurneejr@home.com
Subject: Steering rack
From: Rolf Beuttenmuller <rolf@star.inst.bnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:56:27 -0500
Hi Skip;
Thanks.  I have replaced all of my suspension and mounting bushings with
polyurethane.
I will see how the car feels if it still doesn't feel right then I will make
my own hard hard mounts ( I manage a machine shop as one of my many
responsibilities) The car will feel very strange to me anyway for several
reasons 1. I haven't driven it for at least 5 years 2. I have found several
problems with the suspension i.e. bent components, reasons unknown  as I am
only the second owner (I have had it since 1971)

--
Rolf Beuttenmuller
Brookhaven National Laboratory