tvr

TVR Sales literature

To: "'tvr@autox.team.net'" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: TVR Sales literature
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:59:30 -0700
I am resending this. Apparently it did not reach members of the list.

On the weekend I was in bookstore specializing in automotive related
information, including factory workshops, parts books, and literature. I
foolishly asked if they had any TVR sales literature, and they pulled out
info on my 2500, a 2500 M, and also a 4 cylinder predecessor to the 2500
(Grantura??). I bought the 2500 piece, which is a B&W one pager (looks like
it originally folded up into a pamphlet) showing some tech detials, a
picture of the car, and an overhead of the frame. The info on the other cars
was similar, although for the M there was a more elaborate brochure as well.
The prices were $15 Canadian for the singe pagers, and $30 for the M
brochure. I am sure this stuff is hard to find. The store is called
Wilkinson's Automobilia, and the web address is:
http://wilkinsonsauto.com/index.htm

Stephen
1972 2500