tvr

RE: Electrical Questions

To: "Mark A. Davis" <madmd@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: Electrical Questions
From: "Beuttenmuller, Rolf" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:03:51 -0400
I have mounted the fuse panel on the firewall just behind my glove box. I
will either cut out the back of the box and make a removable panel or make a
new glove box so that I  don't destroy the original. I also thought about
putting it under the hood where my old voltage regulator was but decided
against that because it would be exposed to the elements.

That's the plan, I have mounted the fuse panel but won't start the wiring
until I get the interior refinished i.e. headliner etc. The wiring will be
my last step. I hope to have the interior done while I am redoing my
kitchen.

Rolf
1970 Vixen S2

///