tvr

RE: At last, my web site is built !

To: Pat Leask <pleask@telus.net>, TVRLIST <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: At last, my web site is built !
From: "Beuttenmuller, Rolf" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:33:50 -0400
Hi Pat;

Nice pictures. When I took my car apart I lived in a cottage and wasn't all
that careful about organizing my parts because there weren't all that many
places I could put them. I then sent the body away for 2.5 years, in which
time I bought a new house and moved into a much larger space. Needless to
say I had a heck of a time finding my parts and then remembering where they
went. Wow only $250 to sandblast the chassis. I spent $450 to plastic bead
the body and about 400 to sand blast the chassis.

Rolf Beuttenmuller
1970 Vixen S2