tvr

Help 2500M had an accident

To: <TVR_Pre1980@yahoogroups.com>, <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help 2500M had an accident
From: "jon paschke" <Jpaschke@bak.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 14:38:20 -0800
Hello and Help,

I am need of some parts for my 73 2500M. I was a little careless one fine
wet day and put my car into a brick post. I was fortunate in that the right
side front wheel took most of the blow, the wheel skid mark ends right where
the post was. When I hit the bonnet popped up and caught the wiper post and
broke the windshield. At first look it seemed hopeless with fiberglass
everywhere and I was heart broken but now that I've cleaned up the damage it
is fixable and not as bad as it first looked. The M frame is tough as most
of the damage is the suspension and the bonnet.
What I need is the complete right side front suspension. The upper link, the
upright, the lower link, just about everything that attaches to the car on
the right side. I also need a stock TVR mag wheel, the sway bar and the
inner fender well for the right side.
One thing about the car is it has the Vixen body, one of the transition cars
with the 2500 M chassis and I've located a 2500 Vixen hood which has
different attachment points in the front. I think I can make it work but am
in real need of the other parts.
Where can I get a new windshield?
Please if you can help me let me know. Any and all tips welcome I need to
get my car back on the road.
Thanks

Jon Paschke
Tehachapi, Ca