tvr

Re: Help 2500M had an accident

To: Jpaschke@bak.rr.com, TVR_Pre1980@yahoogroups.com, tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help 2500M had an accident
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:35:01 EST
Jon,

Wow, I'm repairing a 2500M in Pennsylvania with almost IDENTICAL damage!!
This one hit a tree.

Anyhow, the upper and lower arms are TVR specific.  Gene Bird is one source
of those new parts.  The front upright is Triumph.  An upright from any TR4A,
TR250 or TR6 is the correct part.

The original sway bar on your car is 3/4" diameter from a Spitfire.

A company called Lo-Can Glass is where I bought my windshield a few years
ago.  I think they are in Mass. or Conn.

No help here on inner fender, but I'm looking for one also.

What wheel do you need?  The 15" diameter finned one?

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list