tvr

Valve covers for 2500m?

To: "TVR Chat Group" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Valve covers for 2500m?
From: "Kay Elliott" <akelliott@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:43:17 -0600
I contacted a gentleman about making up some alloy valve covers with a TVR
logo on it. He is working on some for the TR6 cars.
I think it would be way cool to hoist the bonnet and see TVR on the motor as
opposed to nothing at all.
I subscribe to the 6-Pack mailing list also and in fact that is where I heard
about Mr. Swarthout. His designs are beautiful and varied. His attention to
detail is exceptional.

We are trying to figure out how many of you would be interested. I doubt that
I could afford it if I am the only TVR owner interested.
Please check out his web site and see for your self @
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/tr6tech/ Then let me know what you think.
I like the look of his black anodized model and might be happy with a plain
one of those if there is no interest.

This is a different project. I would like chrome bumpers on my 74. I talked to
a guy about casting some in aluminum. Again this is not feasible if you only
need one set. I thought about doing it and then sending them to JET Coat to be
coated. If any one likes this plan let me know as well.

Let me know if you are interested.
Skip Elliott proud owner of not only 1 but 2 1974 2500-ms

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///