tvr

Four-Point Harness Support

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Four-Point Harness Support
From: Bob Rothstein <rgrothstein@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:55:26 -0800 (PST)
     Greetings.  I want to upgrade the lap belts on my '71 Vixen
from a 3-point to a 4-point harness.  I've seen at least one
Vixen or M that has a small-diameter metal bar or tube running
between the bolts on the interior wheelarches, and both shoulder
harnesses are anchored to this tube.
     Anybody on this list have their harnesses rigged this way?
I'll take all suggestions on what to use, how to install, etc.
     Thanks.
     Bob Rothstein