FAQ's on Vintage Racing

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: FAQ's on Vintage Racing
From: daverne@dlcwest.com (doug daverne)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 1995 15:24:21 -0600
Hi I'm new to the list:

Is there a list of frequently asked questions on vintage racing? I'm at the
information gathering stage with respect to vintage racing and am looking
for basic information. Questions of interest include:

- What are the driver's license requirements (are special courses required);

- What is a typical budget requirement (per season).

I would be primarily interested in racing a Bristish car of 1960's (I
currently own a couple of TR-4's) but need to first determine the
feasibility. Can any one help.

Doug Daverne

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
daverne@dlcwest.com